Release Version 1.0.4
Better PHP detection to avoid php-fpm to be set as php binary. SELinux support (thanks to robdevops) The entire doc was reviewed by robdevops for improved quality.
1) Updated snmptrapd detection in config / installer (pr #34 & #35 by robdevops)
1) Changed the php detection for install script (issues #30 & #31) 2) SELinux support (pr #37 by robdevops)
|application/gzip||2020-06-06||Download from Github|
Release Version 1.0.3
Mostly : regexp on OID in traps and possibility to create functions in rules
Lots of code splitting to have a better code quality, added continuous integration tests.
1) Performance data was transfered in display when using API (issue#22)
1) Added negative numbers evaluation in rules. 2) More precise error on MIB upload errors (issue#21) 3) Added plugins support : function 4) Added regexp for OID selection in rules and display in GUI
|application/gzip||2020-02-11||Download from Github|
Release Version 1.0.2
This update solves some bugs (see changelog) and greatly imporves MIB management :
- MIB database update are much faster and incremental
- Description and enumeration values are provided for traps and objects.
This needs database schema update : the GUI will prompt you for it, but don't forget to backup your database.
|application/gzip||2019-11-04||Download from Github|