Icingaweb2 module for receiving and handling SNMP traps
- Receive and handle traps using only the net-snmp trap daemon.
- Update Icinga2 services based on rules for a host or hostgroup. The trap data is used to update the service status.
- See all traps received by the system.
- Write your own evaluation function in PHP for specific trap OIDs.
- Decode OIDs to human readable names, including ability to add MIB files via the Icingaweb2 GUI.
Project status: Stable release 1.0.6
This module has been installed and tested on CentOS 7, Ubuntu 18.04 (Bionic) and some more.
In case of a problem or feature request, open a case.
- English is not my native language, so grammar & spelling corrections in the docs (and the module!) are VERY welcome. Make a pull request or issue, or just send me a message.
- If you want to help on this project, pull request are welcome!
- If anyone has some knowledge in Zend framework, I'll happily take your advice.
Have a look at: