Icingaweb2 module for receiving and handling snmp traps
Projet features :
- Receive and handle traps using only net-snmp trapd daemon
- See all traps received by the system
- Update icinga services based on rules : host or hostgroups and traps data updates service status.
- OID decode to human readable name, possible to add mib files via web.
Project status : Stable release 1.0.0
- Module has been installed and tested on CentOS 7, Ubuntu 18.04 (Bionic) and some more.
- All project feature are working on those systems.
Help wanted :
- English is not my native language, so grammar & spelling corrections in the docs (and the module !) are VERY welcome : make a pull request or issue or just send me a message
- If you want to help on this project pull request are welcome ! As it's still under heavy developpement, please open an issue before doing anything I could be doing right now. Have a look at the project tab to see what I'm currently doing.
- If anyone has some knowledge in Zend framework, I'll happily take advices
Have a look at :
Installation doc :
User guide :
- Create rule from existing trapd :
- Create a rule from scratch :
- Mib management :
Trap receiver logic :