Icingaweb2 module for receiving and handling snmp traps
Projet features :
- Receive and handle traps using only net-snmp trapd daemon
- Update icinga services based on rules fot host or hostgroups : traps data updates service status.
- See all traps received by the system
- Write your own evaluation function in PHP for specific traps OID.
- OID decode to human readable name, possible to add mib files via icingaweb GUI
Project status : Stable release 1.0.2
Module has been installed and tested on CentOS 7, Ubuntu 18.04 (Bionic) and some more.
Help wanted :
- English is not my native language, so grammar & spelling corrections in the docs (and the module !) are VERY welcome : make a pull request or issue or just send me a message
- If you want to help on this project pull request are welcome !
- If anyone has some knowledge in Zend framework, I'll happily take advices
Have a look at :