Release Vers. 1.1 latest
Based on Victor Ruiz Version 0.9 from 2009. Victor Ruiz will not maintain it anymore
09 Jan 2018 M.Fuerstenau
- Version 1.0
- reformatted code for better readability
- Changed Getopt::Std into Getopt::Long
- Changed -h to -H and -c to -C because upper case characters are much more common for plugins. -h ist commonly used for help.
- All variable defintions at the beginning of the script.
- Removed unused parts
- Bugfix: Unknown has now a returncode of 3 and not -1. Fixed.
- Bugfix: Handing over $status to subroutine ended in a Hash instead of a variable. Fixed
- Added multiline output
- Enhenced buffer for NET::SNMP (-maxmsgsize). Default was to small
- --maxmsgsize Message buffer size adjustible
- Added whitelist. This will set a filter for monitored pools so that not all pools will be listed. Whitelisted pools will be listed in output.
- Added blacklist to ignore pools. Pools filtered out by blacklist will be listed as ignored pools.
- Added --full for full output of all pools.
23 Jan 2018 M.Fuerstenau
- Version 1.1
- Fixed exit on SNMP error or empty result. A linefeed (\n) doesn't make sense because the error message wouldn't be displayed in Nagios status overview