Thruk is a multibackend monitoring webinterface for Naemon, Nagios, Icinga and Shinken using the Livestatus API.
Thruk - Monitoring Webinterface
Thruk is a multibackend monitoring webinterface which currently supports Nagios, Naemion, Icinga and Shinken as backend using the Livestatus API. It is designed to be a 'dropin' replacement and covers the original features plus adds additional enhancements for large installations, increased usability and many usefull addons.
All documentation is under docs/
- Ask a question on Stack Overflow
- Discuss on the Monitoring Portal (german / english).
- Mailing list on Google Groups.
- File a bug in GitHub Issues.
- Tweet us with other feedback.
- Chat with developers on IRC Freenode #thruk (Webchat).
Main Features / Advantages
- Multiple backends
- Faster while using less CPU
- Displays live data, no delay between core and GUI
- Clusterable, can be clustered over hosts
- Business Process Addon
- Advanced status filters
- Extended logfile search
- Multiple themes included
- Excel export for status and logfiles
- Adjustable side menu
- Full expanded plugin commandline for easy testing
- Save searches in personal bookmarks
- Config Tool included
- Mobile interface included
- SLA Reports in PDF format
- Recurring Downtimes
- Fully Featured Dashboard
- Independant from monitoring core, can be installed on remote host
- Easy to extend with plugins
Licensed under the GPLv2 License.