Author: Martin Fuerstenau, mf_at_maerber.de
TOPdesk (http://www.topdesk.com) is a service management tool owned and developed by
TOPdesk, Postbus 559, 2600 AN Delft, Netherlands.
handle_TD_incidents was developed by me because we here at work are using TOPdesk and Nagios. And the only program doing something similar is a non free program from a Dutch company.
Purpose and features of the program:
- Submitting incidents (trouble tickets) to TOPdesk
- Placing an acknowledge together with a comment containing the indicent number and a hyperlink to the incident ticket in Nagios. Further notification from Nagios will be suppressed
- Can handle more than one TOPdesk server
- Can close/complete incidents (Based on a timeframe or everytime)
- If the file with the timestamp and the TOPdesk UNID has been deleted the script can not close/complete or add comments.
- Decision for close/complete is based on the TOPdesk Server
- Default mappings for duration (Severity)
- Mappings can be overritten with the -t switch