Release Icinga PowerShell Plugins v1.5.1
|application/gzip||2021-07-07||Download from Github|
Release Icinga PowerShell Plugins v1.5.0
Reworked plugins and removed arguments
Please note that in general plugins should no longer ship % values performance data and only the actually values including thresholds and min/max input. With the new Icinga for Windows Framework, you can use your graphing solution to properly calculate % values there on your own for display context. Monitoring is for most plugins possible, by simply adding a % sign behind your threshold.
In case the plugin does not support this input for this specify argument, you will receive a
The following arguments have been removed from the plugin and are no longer usable:
These arguments were a % value based on the link speed and the current traffic of the interface. With the new argument handling for % values with Icinga for Windows v1.5.0, you can achieve the same result with the following, already present arguments:
We entirely reworked the plugin and added the same % value shipping with Icinga for Windows v1.5.0, which means we removed the following arguments:
In addition we added page file monitoring capabilities to the plugin with additional arguments
As for both previous plugins, we reworked used partition space with changes for % values with Icinga for Windows 1.5.0 and fixed minor issues from the ground up.
We fixed a spelling issue on the command itself, which was
Invoke-IcingaCheckPerfcounter before and now properly displays
Invoke-IcingaCheckPerfCounter. For that reason your current plugin configuration will change.
To resolve this beforehand, rename the custom variable within your Icinga Director to match the new uppercase
Counter, before importing new configuration baskets.
Features and Updates
#163 Checks the response time, the return code and content of HTTP requests.
#172 Checks the number of paths for each MPIO driver on your system.
Please have a look on the upgrading docs for these plugins
- #14 Rework of
Invoke-IcingaCheckMemoryto use new features from 1.5.0 for % handling and added page file check content including arguments. Please have a look on the upgrading docs
- #71 Rework
Invoke-IcingaCheckUsedPartitionSpaceto properly use Framework v1.5.0 functionality and resolve upper/lower case drive filtering
- #156 Adds feature to modify the output status of
OKin case no certificate was found by setting the new argument
- #159 Replaces the deprecated function
Get-WinEvent. In addition, the plugin received a new argument
-MaxEntriesto allow additional filtering for the number of events fetched to improve performance in addition. The EventLog now also supports an array with list items, allowing easier filtering for severities which are allowed inside the EventLog.
- #167 Upgrades plugin configuration files to Framework version 1.5.0. Please have a look on the upgrading docs
- #181 Improves the handling for the Network Interface plugin and moves the
Get-IcingaNetworkInterfaceUnitsfrom the plugin repository into the Framework
- #144 Fixes filtering for
Invoke-IcingaCheckEventLogwhich resulted in wrong results, depending on the plugin configuration
- #147 Fixes wrong comparison for file size on
Get-IcingaDirectorySizeSmallerThan, used by
- #148 Fixes exception on
Invoke-CheckNetworkInterfacewhile two team interfaces with the identical name are present on the system
- #154 Fixes
*as default for allowing to fetch all files for a given directory by default
- #160 While filtering for certain services with
Get-IcingaServices, there were some attributes missing from the collection. These are now added resulting in always correct output data.
- #161 Fixes a copy & paste error on
Invoke-IcingaCheckUsedPartitionSpace, as a wrong check variable was used for forcing
- #171 Fixes wrong OK states for
Invoke-IcingaCheckPerfCounter, in case counters for categories with instances were not present
- #176 Fixes offset calculation for
Invoke-IcingaCheckTimeSync, to allow negative offset as well
- #178 Fixes exception handling for
Invoke-IcingaCheckNLAto properly handle errors while checking for connection profiles
- #185 Fixes Network interface percent for teams not working
- #186 Fixes possible exception on Icinga for Windows installation, if plugins were removed, no new shell session was created and therefor plugins are not able to load
|application/gzip||2021-06-02||Download from Github|
Release Icinga PowerShell Plugins v1.4.0
If you are going to install this plugin release, please have a look on the upgrading docs before!
- #134 Adds autoloading for plugin information to standardize the development and projects and fixes plenty of spelling/code styling errors
- #135 Adds new check plugin
- #137 Adds new configuration for Icinga for Windows v1.4.0 to make future configuration changes unnecessary. Please read the upgrading docs before upgrading!
- #139 Adds check note for the last boot time for
Invoke-IcingaCheckUptimewhich is being displayed by using
-Verbosity 2on the check configuration
- #140 Adds new plugin
Invoke-IcingaCheckUNCPathto test for network share paths or other volumes to fetch the size and free space from them
- #141 Update Icinga Director and Icinga 2 conf files with new DSL parser for array elements to properly escape string values with single quotes. Please read the upgrading docs
- #136 Improves
Invoke-IcingaCheckEventLogtime filter by allowing simple input like
-After 5hand fixes issue on filtering by formatting the time data into required format
|application/gzip||2021-03-01||Download from Github|