Create top-level views of your applications in a graphical editor. Rules express dependencies between existing hosts and services and let you alert on application level. Business processes are displayed in a tree or list overview.
Release Icinga Business Process Modeling v2.4.0 latest
What's New in Version 2.4.0
You can find all issues related to this release on our roadmap.
- Support for PHP 8.0
- Support for Icinga DB
- Support for Icinga's dark and light mode
- Redesigned state badges in the tile view
- State Overrides #233
- New Operator: Degraded #298
- Adding nodes by a filter #300
- Audit Log #289
- Missing handled colors in tree view #318
|application/gzip||2022-03-23||Download from Github|
Release Icinga Business Process Modeling v2.3.1
This minor release fixes an issue with CSS not loading if using this module together with Icinga Web 2 v2.9.
|application/gzip||2021-06-23||Download from Github|
Release Icinga Business Process Modeling v2.3.0
Issues and Features
You can find all issues and feature requests related to this release on our roadmap.
icingacli businessprocess process check
The check command used to just ignore acknowledgements and downtimes. So we added two new switches that make it possible to set the state to OK, if the node is acknowledged or in downtime.
--downtime-is-okfor setting the respective state to OK.
--blameis for only showing nodes that have the same state as the process itself.
--root-causeshows only the path that causes a problem.
Before this version the object name property was used for the host and service nodes. Since this is the unique identifier for the object, this can lead to it being pretty unreadable.
From now on we use the
display_name property for better readability, like in Icinga Web.
- Now compatible with PHP 7.4 #273
- Add new options for the CLI #255
display_nameto fit with Icinga Web #102
- Align chapters to official documentations’ structure #269
- Update docs on operator evaluation #259
- Fix errors occuring with new empty nodes #272
- Fix superfluous error message on imported empty node #270
- Fix BP root node added in interface displaying wrong data #225
- Fix error for processes with special chars #263
- Fix inability to delete imported nodes #248
- Fix URL param overrides upon rendering #265
- Fix references in BP config files #266
- Fix states being displayed incorrectly #264
- Fix unnecessary base target overrides#268
- Fix confusing direct translations #257
- Fix visual bug on load impact #262
- Fix tile rendering for Bp nodes with unconfirmed deleted monitored nodes #280
- Fix rendering of state-balls for critical-handled nodes #282
|application/gzip||2020-05-27||Download from Github|