Create top-level views of your applications in a graphical editor. Rules express dependencies between existing hosts and services and let you alert on application level. Business processes are displayed in a tree or list overview.
Release Version v2.1.0 latest
Fixed issues and related features
- You can find issues and feature requests related to this release on our roadmap
Usability and visualization
- Missing nodes are now shown in a generic error notice
Unbound nodes(nodes not being shown at top level and not in use as a sub node) are now reachable through a fake node
- A bug with the Chrome browser showing messed up checkboxes has been fixed
- Missing nodes are now considered being
UNREACHABLEwhen being a host node). The former behavior comes from Icinga 1.x, as a reload there had the potential to trigger false alarms. This is no longer an issue with Icinga 2.x, allowing us to be strict once again when it goes to missing nodes
- Linking nodes from other process configuration files (still an undocumented feature) has been broken shortly before 2.0.0, this has now been fixed
- Permissions have not been enforced as they should have been in 2.0.0, some links and operations have been accessible to roles that haven't been granted such. This has now been fixed
- While we allow for granular permissions that can be persisted in every process configuration file (still an undocumented feature), there is now also a pretty simple but effective way of restricting access to your business processes based on process name prefixes.
|application/gzip||2017-02-20||Download from Github|