Works with Linux, Solaris and AIX software raid, and Linux MegaIDE/IPS/Serveraid/MPT/LSI hardware RAID controllers. More to be added as known.
In order to check hardware RAID, you need sudo (for megaide) and the ipssend executable (for ServeRAID). If you call 'check_raid -S' as root it will attempt to add the required lines to the sudoers file in order for itself to work.
Now added support for megaraid, serveraid, mpt (LSI RAID) and a couple of others.
Looks for any known types of RAID configurations, and checked them all.
- Returns CRITICAL its in a DEGRADED state, since if the whole array has failed you'll
have already noticed it!
- Returns UNKNOWN if there are no RAID configs that can be found.
- Returns WARNING if rebuilding or initialising
Thanks to M.Carmier for megaraid section Tiny improvement by Steve Shipway and Erwan 'Labynocle' Ben Souiden
- Version 2.0.1 - Manage the resync state for mdstat RAID
- Version 2.0 - Added megaraid, mpt (serveraid), aacli (serveraid)
- Version 1.1 - IPS; Solaris, AIX, Linux software RAID; megaide