Check all RAID volumes (hardware and software) that can be identified.
Probably compatible with all Nagios derivatives, just haven't tested on them
Download latest version from project homepage. Some checks require root permission, that is acomplished using sudo.
If you call 'check_raid -S' as root it will attempt to add the required lines to the sudoers file in order for itself to work.
- Adaptec AAC RAID via aaccli or afacli or arcconf
- AIX software RAID via lsvg
- HP/Compaq Smart Array via cciss_vol_status (hpsa supported too)
- HP Smart Array Controllers and MSA Controllers via hpacucli (see hapacucli readme)
- HP Smart Array (MSA1500) via serial line
- Linux 3ware SATA RAID via tw_cli
- Linux DPT/I2O hardware RAID controllers via /proc/scsi/dpt_i2o
- Linux GDTH hardware RAID controllers via /proc/scsi/gdth
- Linux LSI MegaRaid hardware RAID via CmdTool2
- Linux LSI MegaRaid hardware RAID via megarc
- Linux LSI MegaRaid hardware RAID via /proc/megaraid
- Linux MegaIDE hardware RAID controllers via /proc/megaide
- Linux MPT hardware RAID via mpt-status
- Linux software RAID (md) via /proc/mdstat
- LSI Logic MegaRAID SAS series via MegaCli
- LSI MegaRaid via lsraid
- Serveraid IPS via ipssend
- Solaris software RAID via metastat
Visit github page for latest version, including reporting bugs and to send pull requests!