Check CPUs, fans, array controllers, logical / physical drives, temperature and power supplies on your Proliant servers or blade systems through SNMP. The plugin uses Compaq/HPs Insight Manager SNMP Agents installed on either Windows or Linux machines to check CPUs, fans, array controllers, logical / physical drives, temperature and power supplies on your Proliant servers or blade systems.
Compaq MIBs are included in the attached archive. The new version 2 is a complete rewrite in Perl and only uses the OID-Trees, so you don't need to add the Compaq MIBs to your local configuration.
Please do not misread the "-d" parameter! The "-d" parameter stands for "DEBUG" and is not intended for production use inside Nagios! check_hp will give you information about which objects failed if there are any.
- Release 2.3 just got some documentation updates about the package requirements.
- Release 2.4 has been renamed, comes with a ChangeLog file and is now under version control.
- Release 2.5 fixed a serious bug I introduced together with SVN versioning.
- Release 2.6 introduces checks for tape drives, fibre channel adapters and event log. There has also been some code cleanup for the parts originally taken from check_ifoperstatus.
- Release 2.7 has some minor cleanup around the cpqHeResilientMemCondition (event log) checks.
- Release 2.8 fixes one more issue with the cpqHeEventLogCondition.