Monitoring plugin to check status and resource usage of an ElasticSearch cluster node
Release 1.12.0 latest
This release contains multiple enhancements:
- Additional authentication method using SSL settings (with key and certificate)
- Additional CPU usage check
- Additional "local" node parameter. Certain checks (cpu, mem, disk, jthreads) can be executed with the additional
The base work was submitted in PR #41 . To assure backward compatibility and other improvements, the PR #44 replaced PR 41 and was finally merged.
|application/gzip||2021-12-02||Download from Github|
This version 1.11.1 fixes two bugs.
Invalid authentication is not properly handled and did not result in correct plugin behaviour (output and exit code) on the check types readonly, master and tps
Invalid domains submitted by -H parameter were not properly handled and resulted in the plugin to simply return OK (exit code 0) when a HTTP status 200 came back as a response.
|application/gzip||2021-06-16||Download from Github|
This fixes #30
- Set jq as new default json parser (was: jshon)
- Plugin now shows the names of the found read_only indexes when using jq as json parser
|application/gzip||2020-11-25||Download from Github|